This homemade face moisturizer recipe includes peppermint and tea tree to balance oil production and eliminate acne-causing bacteria, while Aloe Vera and witch hazel calm irritation and promote healthy skin.
- The tannins found in witch hazel have the ability to tighten, dry and harden & tighten pores.
*GRAPE SEED OIL
- Treats Acne - Contains antioxidants & anti-inflammatory properties, both of which are great for stopping acne. The oil also contains linoleic acid, which is great for promoting skin health.
- Tightens Skin - Has astringent qualities that help tighten skin & close up the pores, thus helping you avoid clogging that leads to pimples. Oily skin can especially benefit from this.
- Relieves Dark Circles under Eyes - Can relieve the dark circles naturally.
- Moisturizes – Excellent moisturizer that won’t clog pores.
- Fights Aging – Alleviates Fine lines & wrinkles. The elasticity of the skin can be improved, thus making the lines of an aging face less pronounced.
Aloe Vera – Firms & moisturizes skin & repairs minor imperfections.
- Contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta-carotene, vitamin C & E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness & keep the skin hydrated.
- Is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, acne, such as psoriasis, acne & eczema.
- Helps to keep the skin hydrated & it also improves the skin’s elasticity, therefore minimizing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles giving you fresh, vibrant, younger looking skin.
Lightens the skin & helps to alleviate sun tanning & hyper pigmentation.
- Is a great source of ellagic acid, and antioxidant and punicic acid, an omega 5 polyunsaturated fatty acid which is highly beneficial for cell regeneration and proliferation.
- The juice of this fruit is an exceptional source of vitamin A, C and E and minerals such as calcium, phosphorous, potassium, iron, folic acid, niacin, thiamin, folates and riboflavin.
- Known to extend the life of fibroblasts which are responsible for the production of collagen and elastin that tighten the skin and prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps in the regeneration of cells in the epidermal and dermal layers of the skin.
- Helps repair damaged tissues, healing wounds and encouraging circulation to skin that quickens the healing process.
- Potent Fight The Aging Process & helps to sustain the regeneration of the skin cells and prevents hyper pigmentation and occurrence of dark spots.
- Helps prevent the outbreak of pimples and controls the production of sebum.
- Has antimicrobial, anti inflammatory to minimize breakouts and heal burns or scarring that can occur during breakouts.
- Full of vitamins E, B-carotene (a form of vitamin A), antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Vitamin A improves the skin’s moisture levels and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Combats free radicals that cause damage, & helps improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Deeply moisturizing and aids in removing redness and irritation. These properties also make rose hip oil a possible treatment for facial rosacea.
- Vitamin A is known to fight acne due to its properties such as helping to prevent dead skin cells clogging pores.
- Is a nourishing skin toner that helps minimize the appearance of pores due to the essential fatty acids and vitamin A.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties to help revive and nourish dull skin.
The combination of these ingredients are very useful for lightening the skin tone and gives skin a nice beautiful glow without making your skin too oily.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT?
Witch Hazel*, Grapeseed Oil*, Aloe Vera*, Candellia Wax*, Liquid Pro AntiAging Therapy*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Rose Hip Oil* Zinc Oxide (non-nano), Grapefruit Essential Oil*, Peppermint Essential OIl*, Tea Tree Oi*, Ylang Ylang Essential OIl*, AMTicide Coconut Preservative.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
To apply the right amount of night cream for your skin, you should start by using the “5 dot method.” Take a small amount of your daily cream onto your fingertips.
Put a dot of product on your forehead, nose, chin and each cheek (5 dots). Once the dots are on, simply massage your night cream into your skin in an upward and outwards motion. Once all of the product has been massaged into your skin, do a self-assessment and see if you need additional product. If you do, just add some more until you are content. Before long, you will know exactly how much product to apply and you won’t have to use the 5 dot method anymore.
Treat your neck as an extension of your face and be sure to apply night cream there as well. Your neck can be a sure give away to your actual age so let’s keep it hydrated by using all of our skin care products on this area as well