NATURALLY BOOST YOUR SKINS IMMUNE DEFENSES, IMPROVE SKIN HEALTH & SUPPLENESS
This Organic Hyaluronic Acid Serum is formulated to penetrate the skin’s upper layers to repair and protect while boosting the elasticity and hydration of the skin. This formula is packed with powerful anti aging ingredients including powerful antioxidants, vitamins and botanical extracts that work in synergy to rebuild collagen and give your skin a smooth, youthful, healthy glow.
Hyaluronic ACID (HA) - Gives skin volume by holding onto 1,000 x its weight in water & as levels decline with age, skin loses its youthful fullness.
- (HA) is a polysaccharide & a compound that occurs naturally in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in tissues such as skin, cartilage & eyes. Providing protection to cell structures.
- Feeding new HA to skin may help hydrate skin's intercellular reservoir, raising skin's moisture level, & smoothing down age lines.
- Topically, it helps to preserve the characteristics of youthful & healthy skin: suppleness, elasticity & tone.
Organic White Tea Extract
- Is the least processed type of tea and has the highest catechin content. (aka polyphenols)
- May be about 3-6 times more effective than green tea as a skin matrix protector (collagen and elastin). Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen.
- Contains a high concentration of flavonols such as myricitin, quercetin and kaempferol.
- Active compounds are capable of strengthening the skin’s immune system by preventing damage due to oxidation stress.
- Strengthens the skin’s immune system by restoring damaged cells caused by too much sun.
- It has been proven to reduce the signs of sun damage as well as slow down the aging process.
- Effective with treating redness and inflammation due to rosacea.
Organic Rosehip Oil
- Full of vitamins E, B-carotene (a form of vitamin A), antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Vitamin A improves the skin’s moisture levels and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Combats free radicals that cause damage, & helps improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Deeply moisturizing and aids in removing redness and irritation. These properties also make rose hip oil a possible treatment for facial rosacea.
- Vitamin A is known to fight acne due to its properties such as helping to prevent dead skin cells clogging pores.
- Is a nourishing skin toner that helps minimize the appearance of pores due to the essential fatty acids and vitamin A.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties to help revive and nourish dull skin.
- An antioxidant that protects & repairs your skin, eases dryness & bolsters skin’s UV defense. (Antioxidants are agents that neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals, which are molecules that damage collagen & cause skin dryness, fine lines & wrinkles.)
- May decrease skin roughness, length of facial lines, & wrinkle depth.
*Amla Berry (Indian Gooseberry)
- Has a super high content of Vitamin C (450 mg/100 g), making it a powerful antioxidant. This helps protect skin from pollution, UV rays and other sources of free radical damage.
- Rich in Vitamin A which is essential in collagen production and restoring skin firmness. Collagen keeps the skin looking young and elastic.
- Has calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, and vitamin B.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, which make it a great solution for sensitive, stressed, and inflamed skin.
- It also has astringent properties, helping to shrink pores and battle acne breakouts.
- Anti-microbial properties help reduce bacteria on the skin, and natural conditioning properties help moisturize and repair the skin barrier.
- Has anti-aging properties that help to prevent sun damage
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No chemical preservatives
- No pesticides
- No chemical fertilizers
- No Fragrances
Vegan Hyaluronic Acid SMLW, Water - Distilled, Organic White Tea Extract, Provitamin B5, Medium Chain Triglyceride, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Rose Hip Oil, Vitamin E, Organic Amla Juice (Vitamin C) Extract.
A little goes a long way with this serum. Simply Apply 4-5 drops each morning then add sunscreen. If using in conjunction with our Vitamin C Serum, apply the Hyaluronic Acid Serum first and let it soak in for 2 minutes, then apply the Vitamin C Serum. Allow each serum to soak in then add your daily moisturizer.
Try my Triple Action Daily Moisturizer and see the difference!