Do you want to have that sun goddess glow but may be allergic to DHA? Try this rich, creamy yet lightweight self tanning lotion that absorbs quickly giving you envious Glimmer Goddess bronzing effects that will last for days.
Your skin will begin to show color within 24 hours. Apply daily to build a beautiful, lucious golden tan.
Moisturize and tan all in one! We use our Almond Milk Lotion as the base for this tanner to nourish your skin.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
is a ketone sugar commonly found in raspberries.
- Erythrulose, like Dihydroxyacetone, reacts with the amino acids in the keratin protein on the outer layer of skin. The nontoxic reaction creates a color change in the skin, similar to a cut apple exposed to oxygen, and gives the appearance of an actual sun tan.
- This tanned effect sloughs away gradually over the course of 3-10 days.
*Sweet ALMOND OIL - Makes Skin Healthier
- Rich in vitamin A, B & E that helps maintain moisture levels of the skin with quick absorption without blocking the pores.
- Renews skin cells & invigorates the skin ensuring younger, fresher more radiant skin.
- Helps reduce inflammation, itching & redness in the skin, making it softer & smoother
- Helps improve the blood circulation & tightens up dull, aged skin
*Almond Milk is an excellent source of manganese, magnesium, vitamin B2 and E, tryptophan, phosphorous and copper.
- Is an excellent source of vitamin E, a known antioxidant. Antioxidants protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin E, present in almond milk, protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals; this makes the skin healthy and younger-looking.
- Is an excellent treatment for dry, flaky skin. Well-moisturized skin prevents premature aging.
- Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin is found in abundance in almond milk. It helps the tissues of the skin, hair and nails to use oxygen. Riboflavin also assists in synthesizing tryptophan--an amino acid--and producing niacin in the process. Niacin, also referred to as vitamin B3, aids in circulation. The skin benefits greatly from proper circulation. Niacin also helps in hydrating the skin by trapping moisture in the cells.
*Avocado Oil has one of the best moisturizing abilities among all oils.
- Has an abundance of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and Vitamin E giving your nourishment which softens it for a silky feel.
- One of the amazing property of avocado oil is their humectancy, which prevents the skin from drying out that allows the skin to be on hydrated mode for longer period.
- Has very high anti aging properties capable of providing protection against free radicals. The oil penetrates deep into the skin cells to fight free radicals.
*SHEA BUTTER stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging & repairs rough, damaged skin. It is an excellent moisturizer & has extraordinary anti-aging & brightening abilities.
Benefits of Shea Butter include:
- Protects us from the sun, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles & blemishes.
- Helps to restore elasticity & moisture to the skin
- Absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft & silky, not greasy
- Prevents premature wrinkles by boosting overall collagen production
- Provides important skin lightening vitamins such as Vitamin E, A & D
- Helps eliminate acne scars & other scars associated with eczema & psoriasis
*Sunflower Oil is touted as a perfectly balanced oil and has incredible hydrating properties
- Helps retain moisture and is high in Vitamin E, A, C and D
- Contains compounds that protects collagen and elastin (skin’s connective tissues) giving a more youthful appearance
- Is loaded with vitamin E and fatty acids for nourishing your skin while offering protection at the same time - great from Acne
- Creates a protective layer to shield environmental toxins and harmful rays of the sun
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT?
- Synthetic Dyes
Sweet Almond Oil*, Almond Milk*, Shea Butter*, Medium Chain Triglycerides (coconut), Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil* and Essential Oil*, Green Tea Extract*, Erythrulose (plant derived), Lavender Essential oil, Optiphen Plus natural preservative.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
****IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO COCONUT, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OTHER OPTIONS.
* Prior to applying the tanning product, exfoliate from head to toe and then moisturize dry areas like knees and elbows right after showering.
* Hydrating the skin will give it a nice dose of moisture so it doesn’t soak up more tanning product and leave you with a splotchy appearance.
* Apply to the face and body with quick, light movements. Avoid the eyebrows and the hairline. Wash hands and nails well after application.
* Wait a few minutes before getting dressed.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily