Organic Caffeine Eye Serum For Dark Circles Under Eyes & Puffy Eyes
Serums Have Greater Anti-Aging Benefits the Longer You Use Them & You Can Never Be Too Young to Start Using This Dark Circle Eye Serum
All in one anti-inflammatory, caffeine and argireline rich hydrating, firming, smoothing, brightening eye serum. The combination of Argirelene and Caffeine gives an instantly visible reduction in under eye puffiness while the combination peptide blend (palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7) reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes and reinforce firmness and tone of the eye area.
DID YOU KNOW?
Free radicals are responsible for causing premature skin aging. This results in the appearance of wrinkles, sunspots and loss of elasticity. The antioxidants contained in caffeine can attack these free radicals and eliminate them, improving the overall look of your skin.
Daily use of this product will:
* Diminish the appearance dark circles under eyes, puffy eyes, and find lines around the eye area.
* Naturally improve the skin’s firmness and keep the area hydrated.
* Improve skin smoothness, texture and the microcirculation of the blood in the skin.
* Provide superior skin lightening activity
* Tighten and evens skin tone
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
This formula contains vitamins, minerals and enzymes essential for strong cell growth and repair. The high amounts of flavonoids are vital antioxidants that protect against cell-damaging free radicals.
- Argirelene works through a unique mechanism which relaxes facial tension which may reduce the appearance of superficial facial lines & wrinkles with regular use. In studies appearance of wrinkles was reduced significantly (30% reduction in 30 days).
- Soy-Rice Peptide is clinically shown to reduce dark circles and eye puffiness by 35% after 8 weeks treatment.
- Haloxl® Peptide Blend was found in numerous studies, to reduce dark circles and puffiness by over 60% in just over a month.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide – 5 is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 350%. A great alternative to collagen injections!
Organic Skin Care| Vegan Skin Care handmade in small batches.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT?
Coconut Oil*, Red Raspberry Oil*, Green Coffee Oil*, Argirelene, Alma Berry* (20X more vitamin c than oranges), Flax Seed Oil*, Cotton Seed Oil*, Argan Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil*, Tripeptide-5, Soy-Rice Peptide*, Palmitoyl Peptide Complex, Chamomile Extract*, Ginko Biloba Extract*, Vitamin E, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate (natural preservative, Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial), Citric Acid.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
A little goes a long way! Use your serum in your daytime and nighttime routine. You can NEVER have too many antioxidants in your routine—nor can you apply them too often.
During the day, apply a thin layer of your eye serum AFTER you cleanse and use toner and BEFORE your broad-spectrum moisturizer with sunscreen to help repair skin and protect it from environmental damage. If you use a Vitamin C serum (we recommend you do), apply the Vitamin C AFTER the eye serum but be sure to let your product dry before moving to the next step.
At night, cleanse, tone, apply your eye serum, then apply your Vitamin C or other face/neck serum then apply a nice night time moisturizer BUT not too much.
Dispense one pump of the serum onto the ring finger of one hand, distributing it onto your other ring finger by pressing them together.
Starting at the inner corner of each eye, press the product along the eye socket, applying a little pressure – just enough to stimulate the area. Continue till your temples and finish at the upper inner corner of your eyes. If the product has sunk in without trace, skin is thirsty and you can afford to repeat.