Our ingredients have so many wonderful benefits that we wanted to share with you. We've alphabetized the list of our current ingredients to help save you some time :)
*AHA Fruit Acids (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) are natural acids derived from fruits such as oranges & lemons that exfoliate & increase the absorption of your skin while diminishing the effects of sun, hyperpigmentation & skin discoloration to the face.
- Exfoliation - Act as chemical exfoliate, which help to loosen & get rid of the dead skin cells on your skin's surface. Regular exfoliation helps keep your complexion naturally bright by preventing a buildup of dead skin cells that dull your skin.
- Skin Lightening Effects - Sun damage, scars & other health problems can lead to hyperpigmentation & skin discoloration on your face. Can help to inhibit melanin formation & remove discolorations that leave your skin tone dark.
- Increases Absorption - Surface debris & dead skin inhibits your skin's ability to absorb the active ingredients in your skin care creams & serums. Removes these surface deposits to expose the underlying cells. The can optimize your skin's absorption levels so you get the maximum results from our natural skin care products.
- Fewer Wrinkles - Can reduce the severity of surface lines & wrinkles. The acids take off the top, damaged layer of skin, revealing less-damaged skin beneath & allowing for the regrowth of skin cells. The acids also may enhance your body's production of collagen, the protein that plumps & firms the skin surface.
*Algae Extract - conditions, hydrates, softens & detoxifies the skin, all while replenishing essential vitamins & minerals. Rich in antioxidants, algae also helps to protect skin against free radical damage & prevents the formation of an enzyme that causes the deprivation of collagen.
- Rich in a compound called Alguronic Acid, shown to increase cell regeneration & the synthesis of elastin. Elastin is a protein in the skin’s underlying layers that give it firmness & elasticity.
- Full of enzymes, chlorophyll, amino acids, nucleic acids, fatty acids, & DHA. Amino acids in algae firm & renew tissue while the fatty acids fight against inflammation, leaving the skin even, soft & supple.
*Aloe Vera – Firms & moisturizes skin & repairs minor imperfections.
- Contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta-carotene, vitamin C & E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness & keep the skin hydrated.
- Is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, acne, such as psoriasis, acne & eczema.
- Helps to keep the skin hydrated & it also improves the skin’s elasticity, therefore minimizing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles giving you fresh, vibrant, younger looking skin.
- Lightens the skin & helps to alleviate sun tanning & hyper pigmentation.
*Sweet ALMOND OIL - Makes Skin Healthier
- Rich in vitamin A, B & E that helps maintain moisture levels of the skin with quick absorption without blocking the pores.
- Renews skin cells & invigorates the skin ensuring younger, fresher more radiant skin.
- Reduces Dark Circles, Dark eyelids & Crow’s feet
- Removes Impurities & Dead Skin Cells
- Helps reduce inflammation, itching & redness in the skin, making it softer & smoother
- Helps improve the blood circulation & tightens up dull, aged skin
*ANISE EXTRACT - An effective anti-inflammatory that contains fatty acids & sugars that moisturize & soothe the skin.
*ARGIRELENE - The ingredients are claimed to have similar ability with Botox, but it works differently. Applying Argireline will give no risk, it will not paralyze the muscle that lead to severe problem. It will only penetrate your skin to a certain degree and block the nerve receptor. The product has been proven to be effective in reducing the wrinkles; it works by relaxing the tense of the skin.
*AVOCADO OIL: The combination of antioxidant vitamin E, moisturizing plants sterols and the rich levels of monounsaturated fatty acids in avocado oil, provides three different nutrients that have been individually recommended for stimulating hair growth.
* BAMBOO EXTRACT: This extract is high in silica deposits, which gives smoothness, shininess and strength to hair.
* BAOBOB PROTEIN: Strengthens, repairs and conditions hair.
*Bentonite Clay (Indian Healing Clay) - Has a unique clay due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. Bentonite is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals.
*BORAGE OIL has one of the highest amounts of gamma-linoleic acid (GLA, also known as omega-6). Borage oil contains 20 % GLA, which has been shown to benefit eczema, dermatitis, & general skin inflammation. Its other benefits come from its salicylic acid, & its concentrations of Omega 3, mucilage, tannin, resin, potassium nitrate, calcium & magnesium.
*BOSEWELLIA SERRATO EXTRACT has anti-inflammatory activity & will preserve skin structure by protecting elastin & hyaluronic acid in the dermal matrix. In a 2015 clinical study, significant improvements in elasticity, skin smoothness & a reduction in fine lines were found compared to placebo. Bosewellia naturally constricts pores, helping skin to appear smoother & softer.
*Chamomile Botanical Extract (10:1) is commonly known for its soothing effects & its anti-inflammatory properties, which also has antiseptic properties.
*Citric Acid – An antioxidant that is wonderful for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun damage, wrinkles & dark spots. Reduces the process of aging & reduces the appearance of wrinkles
* CLARY SAGE: Has regenerative properties to encourage hair growth. Clary sage limits the production of sebum production to treat dandruff and regenerate skin.
Coco Bentaine - Gently cleanses the skin by helping water to mix with oil & dirt so that they can be rinsed off. The origin of our CAPB is 100% natural — pure, organic unadulterated coconut oil.
* Coconut milk is rich in vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 as well as iron, selenium, calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. You don't have to worry about clogging pores with this lotion! The ingredients are non-comedogenic.
* Coconut Oil acts as an antioxidant that plumps & firms skin to stimulate cellular activity, fights the effects of aging & repairs rough, damaged skin. It is an excellent moisturizer & has extraordinary anti-aging abilities.
- Has tremendous moisturizer adds elasticity to skin & is high in antioxidants to slow down the skins aging process
- Protects us from the sun, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
- Helps to restore elasticity & moisture to the skin
- Absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft & silky, not greasy
- Amazing ability to heal the skin & block the damaging effects of UV radiation from the sun.
* Coconut Oil encourages hair growth & nourishes the scalp.
- Gives hair luxurious shine, moisture and texture thanks to its rich fatty acids & proteins.
- Contains Vitamin E, Vitamin K & iron for a healthy scalp that does wonders for dry, damaged, tangled hair.
*Cucumber Peel (10:1) Botanical Extract has wonderful anti-inflammatory & skin-tightening properties!
- It is powerful antioxidant that is rich in vitamins, minerals & enzymes essential for strong cell growth & repair.
- It acts as a skin toner & revitalizes stressed & tired skin, leaving it refreshed & radiant.
*DEAD SEA MUD is augmented & enriched with more than 26 different minerals
- Is known to remove toxins & impurities from the skin, tighten & tone the complexion, & improve blood circulation, which may in turn aid in cell regeneration.
- It will brighten the skin & make it look a lot healthier. T
- he mud with indispensable minerals will penetrate into deeper skin layers providing a higher flow of oxygen, which will increase moisture & improve your skin’s texture.
*DEAD SEA SALT contains 21 minerals that naturally occur in our bodies but must be replenished, as they are lost throughout the day. Research has shown that the minerals in Dead Sea Salt provide a 40% reduction in the depth of skin wrinkling.
- Magnesium: Promotes quick healing of skin tissue & provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
- Bromide: Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, & calms nerves.
- Iodine: Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland & is aids in the body's metabolic exchanges.
- Sulfur: Known as a powerful detoxifying agent.
- Potassium: Helps balance moisture in the skin & body, aiding in the reduction of water retention & in the nourishment of cells.
- Calcium: Strengthens cell membranes & cleanses pores.
- Sodium: Powerful detoxifying agent & helping cells retain nourishment.
- Zinc: Known to protect the skin against sunburn & windburn.
*ESPRESSO COFFEE EXTRACT is fortified with caffeine for its anti-cellulite properties.
- Ingredients extracted from coffee beans have been scientifically shown to rejuvenate aging skin. In one study, treated subject’s experienced significant improvements in the appearance of wrinkles, firmness, redness, & texture of facial skin.
- Caffeine also effectively targets & diminishes the appearance of crow’s feet.
*EVENING PRIMROSE OIL is a rich source of fatty acid & gamma linoleic acid (GLA), which is essential for skin health boosting blood circulation & hydrating skin cells.
Glucosamine HCI - An amino sugar & one of the most abundant monosaccharides
- Often used to treat psoriasis & help with skin rejuvenation, increases the hydration of skin & decreases wrinkles.
- Stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid, which leads to its remarkable power to help rebuild skin tissue.
*Glycerin (Vegetable) – An extreme moisturizer with the ability to absorb water from air & retain it your skin.
- Prevents problems associated with dryness helping your face feel smoother
- It has a dual ability to hydrate the skin & fill in gaps in dryer skin protecting your face by keeping the outer layer of the skin intact.
* Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that is derived from natural sources – specifically from sugar cane.
- Helps to exfoliate, or shed, dead skin cells on the surface layer of the epidermis. This prevents cell build-up on the skin, which causes a dull complexion and clogged pores leading to acne.
- It has the smallest molecules in the group so is able to penetrate skin deeply and easily, making it the most effective for treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, dullness, oiliness etc
- Reduce Pigmentation and Scarring
*Goat milk moisturizes and rejuvenates like nothing else. Here’s why:
- Goat Milk has a protein structure which allows it to be easily absorbed through our skin.
- Goat Milk helps maintain a natural pH balance thereby reducing the effects of many skin issues like eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and even acne.
- The butterfat in Goat Milk naturally moisturizes, saving money on all those lotions you buy to put back what regular soaps take away.
- Our little Nigerian Dwarf Goats have the highest butterfat content of all of the goat breeds.
- Goat milk naturally contains vitamins A, B6, B12 and E and has 3 times more beta-casein than cow's milk.
- Goat Milk is a natural source of alpha hydroxy, which gently exfoliates, rejuvenating your skin, reducing wrinkles and signs of aging.
*GRAPE SEED OIL
- Treats Acne - Contains antioxidants & anti-inflammatory properties, both of which are great for stopping acne. The oil also contains linoleic acid, which is great for promoting skin health.
- Tightens Skin - Has astringent qualities that help tighten skin & close up the pores, thus helping you avoid clogging that leads to pimples. Oily skin can especially benefit from this.
- Relieves Dark Circles under Eyes - Can relieve the dark circles naturally.
- Moisturizes – Excellent moisturizer that won’t clog pores.
- Fights Aging – Alleviates Fine lines & wrinkles. The elasticity of the skin can be improved, thus making the lines of an aging face less pronounced.
*Green Tea Botanical Extract is a rich source of anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C & Vitamin E.
- Helps repair the effects of aging & environmental factors.
- The active constituents in Green Tea are the Catechin - Polyphenols. Green Tea catechins are potent antioxidants.
Haloxyl® is an extremely powerful ingredient which aids to thicken the skin under the eyes.
- It increases blood circulation & helps strengthen the capillaries to help prevent them from leaking in the first place.
- In numerous studies, it was found to reduce dark circles & puffiness by over 60% in just over a month.
- A great non-clogging oil that helps to reduce the size of pores, blackheads, acne, protects the skin from free radicals.
- Provides the body with essential nutrients required in order to maintain epidermal lipids, skin’s water barrier, elasticity & softness.
- Has anti-inflammatory benefits, reduces redness & is recommended for the treatment of psoriasis & eczema.
Vegan Sodium Hyaluronic ACID (HA) - Gives skin volume by holding onto 10,000 x its weight in water & as levels decline with age, skin loses its youthful fullness.
- (HA) is a polysaccharide & a compound that occurs naturally in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in tissues such as skin, cartilage & eyes. Providing protection to cell structures.
- Feeding new HA to skin may help hydrate skin's intercellular reservoir, raising skin's moisture level, & smoothing down age lines.
- Topically, it helps to preserve the characteristics of youthful & healthy skin: suppleness, elasticity & tone.
- Helps regulate the amount of sebum (what you see as oil) your skin makes, creating less oil.
- It creates moisture without that greasy feeling.
*MICRO JOJOBA PEARLS - made from 100% pure, natural Jojoba wax, which have no sharp edges.
- They are superior to other exfoliating agents because they do not leave micro-lacerations. These microscopic cuts could result in premature wrinkles & provide an entrance for bacteria into the skin's surface.
- Keeps pores clear & healthy
- Prepares your skin to better absorb all the benefits of our fresh skin care
*HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN
- Forms hydroscopic film on the hair & retains moisture and is highly effective in repairing and conditioning damaged hair.
- Provides shine and luster to hair.
*Kakadu Plum Extract is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C in the world that can help plump and restore skin cells while acting as a skin brightener used to correct dark circles, pigmentation, age spots and provide a general radiance boost.
*HYDROYLZED KERATIN PROTEIN
- Revitalizes the hair’s natural protective layer, rebuilds tensile strength, returns elasticity and reduces hair breakage.
- Has been shown to reduce hair damage due to harsh chemicals.
*Lavender Essential Oil - Sooths & Heals
- Helps alleviate the effects of stress, anxiety & mental fatigue.
- As an antiseptic kills attacks the bacteria causing the acne infections
- As an anti-inflammatory reduce the swelling & general skin inflammation.
- Stimulates skin cell formation to help heal damaged skin.
*Lemon Essential Oil - Anti-Aging Skin detoxifier
- Has antiseptic properties that can detoxify toxins from the body. It can also rejuvenate dull skin, treat pimples, & various other skin disorders. It is astringent & detoxifying in nature, & rejuvenates sagging or tired-looking skin.
- Is a good remedy for increasing the luster of dull skin. It is astringent & detoxifying in nature, & rejuvenates sagging or tired-looking skin. Lemon is also recommended for reducing excessive oil on the skin.
*Liquid Pro AntiAging Therapy - Strengthen, Rejuvenate & Protect = Reparative Anti-Aging
Synergistically designed to support the body's natural ability to increase the output of anti-aging Hormones.
- Helps repair brittle damaged hair!
- Helps strengthen thin fragile nails!
- Helps rejuvenate dry itchy skin!
- Helps add the necessary lubricants back into muscles and nerve tissue.
- L-Cysteine – is a sulfur containing amino acid present in alpha-keratin, the chief protein constituent of the fingernails, toenails, skin, and hair. Cysteine aids in the production of collagen and promotes the proper elasticity and smooth texture of the skin.
- Vitamin A helps to prevent dryness, plays a role in controlling overproduction of sebum, the root cause of acne. Research done by Fisher et al in 1998 at the University of Michigan Medical School suggests that higher levels of vitamin A within the skin may prove to have therapeutic and anti-aging value immediately following UV (sun) exposure.
- Vitamin B1 - Thiamine, clinically helps to maintain normal function of the nervous system, muscles, and heart, and is necessary for normal growth and development. B1 is critical in any anti-aging protocol. B1 facilitates healthy skin, and hair that has shine, volume and good texture
- Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin’s most important attribute in anti-aging is that of an antioxidant. B2 is involved with the enzyme glutathione reductase (GSH), which is one of the most important endogenous antioxidants in the cell. GSH helps to protect our delicate cells from the damaging effects of free radicals. Free radicals erode the elasticity from our skin and hair, encouraging wrinkles and even promote a wide array of degenerative diseases including cancer. B2 also helps to reduce the accumulation of a deadly compound linked to heart disease, homocysteine.
- Vitamin B3 - Niacin Supports healthy hair, nail and skin by aiding in digestion and improving circulation. The large organs of the body all benefit from large volumes of blood supplied by large arteries, but a great deal of our body, particularly the parts near and including the skin, get their supply of blood, therefore the oxygen and nutrients, from tiny small capillaries. Niacin causes these small capillaries to expand, enabling them to carry 2 or 3 times more oxygen and nutrient containing blood in the same amount of time.
- Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic acid is yet another water-soluble B vitamin involved with the metabolism of fats and proteins. B5 goes by many names, "the happy vitamin, anti-stress vitamin and the vitamin of youth and beauty." its reputation as a nutrient for the brain, adrenal glands, hair, nails, and skin is legendary. While pantothenic acid deficiencies are extremely rare, clinically-induced deficiencies brought on fatigue, burning feet, and headache. Laboratory-induced pantothenic deficiencies resulted in the graying and loss of hair in rats. Pantothenic Acid helps to produce full, shinny, healthy hair, stronger nails and proper brain and adrenal function by stimulating vitamin utilization and releasing energy from food. With folic acid, it can help to restore your hair's natural color and may aid in preventing hair loss.
- Vitamin B6 - Pyridoxine is one of the most essential vitamins in the body. It is a coenzyme which participates in over sixty enzymatic reactions involved in the metabolism of amino acids (the building blocks of protein) and of essential fatty acids. Therefore, this vitamin is required for the proper growth and maintenance of nearly all bodily functions. A deficiency of vitamin B-6 may result in an extraordinary array of symptoms, the most frequently diagnosed and well-recognized occurring in the skin and nervous system. The changes in the skin and mucous membranes are similar to those caused by other members of the water-soluble B-complex family. These include seborrheic dermatitis (most often around the nose, eyes, eyebrows and mouth), acne, cheilosis, and stomatitis (tiny sores and cracks in and around the mouth), and glossitis (inflamed tongue). Pyridoxine supports the growth of red blood cells that are important for healthy hair, scalp, and nail maintenance. Vitamin B-6 may also help prevent dandruff and may aid in preventing hair loss.
- Vitamin B9 - Folic acid is another B vitamin member that is essential to healthy skin, hair, and nails. As it is a key ingredient used in the production of RNA and DNA, vital to healthy cell division and replication. This specific attribute of folic acid, makes it essential for tissues that grow or regenerate rapidly, such as skin, hair, and nails, to name a few. Folic acid may also aid in preventing hair loss and when used with pantothenic acid (B5), may delay the graying of hair.
- Vitamin B12 - Cyanocobalamin deficiency can lead to excessively dry, very rounded and curved ends and darkening of nails.
- Vitamin B7 – Biotin or vitamin H - is another B vitamin that is heavily involved with the manufacture and utilization of amino acids and fats. Dubbed "the hair vitamin," laboratory studies have shown that a deficiency in biotin causes hair loss in rats, and that supplementation of this vitamin can promote hair growth. Oddly enough, biotin has also been used to successfully manage excessive and stubborn cowlicks in children.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene are the "three musketeers" that continuously come to the aid of beauty by battling and quenching free radicals before they can harm precious and vulnerable cells, like those that make up skin and other elastic tissues. Fat-soluble beta carotene, for example, migrates to the skin, where it offers not only protection from free radicals from within, but from without, as well. It enables the skin to increase its exposure time to the sun before burning. Likewise, vitamin E helps prevent free radicals generated by Ultra Violet (UVA & UVB) rays in the skin from doing their damage. Vitamin C, in turn, recharges vitamins E and carotene, and also prevents skin damage due to UV-generated free radicals. Vitamin C supports hair and nail growth by improving circulation. Vitamin C is useful in treating dandruff, may aid in preventing hair loss and increases absorption of iron, which is needed to prevent weak, pale or spoon-shaped nails.
- Vitamin D - Cholecalciferol deficiency can be a serious health problem, most notably by blocking the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, causing a chronic imbalance and bone deterioration. Vitamin D may help to improve the feel and firmness of both skin and hair with continued use.
- Zinc and Selenium are two minerals that are also essential to beautiful skin, hair, nails and our immune system. Selenium has been called one of the most critical anti-aging nutrients on the planet. It is a superior antioxidant and free radical neutralizer. Zinc, a powerful antioxidant as well, is also an integral part of many enzyme reactions and critical for proper cellular repair. Working with a partner, vitamin C, zinc promotes the youthful regeneration of skin and may help to fight acne.
- Chromium is a mineral that is necessary for proper glucose control; regulation of elevated blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels; promotion of weight loss; controlling acne, inflammation and infection of the skin; metabolism of energy; a healthy circulatory system; synthesis of fatty acids, cholesterol and protein
- Iron deficiency creates a condition called anemia. Anemia causes reduced amounts of life sustaining oxygen to every cell of the body. This lack of oxygen causes chronic fatigue, weak hair and nails, a weakened immune system and an improper functioning endocrine system. Basically it reduces the overall quality of life.
- Copper plays a vital role in skin health by helping restore the skin's ability to repair itself. Copper is crucial to the manufacturing of collagen and elastin, needed for healthy skin and connective tissues. A deficiency can lead to hair loss and skin sores. Copper along with vitamin C is needed for proper iron absorption and utilization to prevent weak, pale or spoon-shaped nails.
- Manganese is an essential trace mineral needed for healthy skin, bone, ligament and cartilage formation and tone, as well as glucose tolerance.
- Calcium in a nutshell, calcium may improve existing hair, nails and bone. Lack of vitamin A and calcium may cause dryness and brittleness of hair and nails.
- Choline is known as a lipotropic factor, it helps to metabolize fats and oils, keeping skin, hair and nails smooth and moisturized. Choline is also an important anti-aging nutrient used by the brain for neurotransmitter production and by the liver in cholesterol metabolism.
- Inositol is vital for hair growth. A deficiency can lead to hair loss and skin problems.
- MSM - Methylsulfonylmethane is a form of dietary sulfur that can be used by the body to help create or repair tissues like, cartilage, collagen and keratin. An adequate amount of sulfur is needed for healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Saw Palmetto is traditionally used as a topical treatment to help improve skin and scalp conditions and/or maintain healthy skin and hair. It is said to revitalize mature skin, to bring olive shine to the skin, to help revive hair follicles, improve hair strength, body and shine, make scalp less sensitive to stress and irritation.
- Grape Seed Extract may help maintain skin elasticity and may be useful in treating inflammatory skin conditions such as psoriasis. The phytochemicals within grape seed extract may also inhibit allergic reactions that may lead to eczema. It is effective against fungal infections of the feet, nails and skin. Grape seed extract is also a potent antioxidant benefiting the nervous and cardiovascular system.
- Phytomineral Complex is our proprietary blend of 72 plant based minerals that acts as the coordinator or catalyst for the entire formula. It’s the glue that binds this formula together.
*Macadamia Nut Oil
- Is high in Palmitoleic fatty acids which boost skin renewal and vital for delaying skin aging.
- is high in phytosterols-the building blocks of our skin cell membrane for great skin penetration.
*Oatmeal – Contain saponins, which are great at removing excess oil & dirt from the body & face. Oatmeal has strong anti-inflammatory properties & can be used to relieve itchy, uncomfortable skin.
*Pomegranate Powder Extract
- Pomegranate is a great source of ellagic acid, and antioxidant and punicic acid, an omega 5 polyunsaturated fatty acid which is highly beneficial for cell regeneration and proliferation. The juice of this fruit is an exceptional source of vitamin A, C and E and minerals such as calcium, phosphorous, potassium, iron, folic acid, niacin, thiamin, folates and riboflavin.
Key Benefits Include:
- Powerful Antioxidant Known to extend the life of fibroblasts which are responsible for the production of collagen and elastin that tighten the skin and prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Combination of ingredients are very useful for lightening the skin tone and gives skin a nice beautiful glow.
- Amplifies Cell Regeneration
- Helps in the regeneration of cells in the epidermal and dermal layers of the skin.
- Helps repair damaged tissues, healing wounds and encouraging circulation to skin that quickens the healing process.
- Potent Fight The Aging Process
- Helps to sustain the regeneration of the skin cells and prevents hyper pigmentation and occurrence of dark spots
- Protects the skin from sun burns and heals the damage caused to the skin due to constant exposure to the sun
- Help to soften the skin and produce additional elastin and collagen it can make your skin look more firm, smooth and youthful
- Provides Moisturization
- Provides ample moisturization and hydration to the skin, & soothes dry and irritated skin.
- Its content of punicic acid, an omega 3 fatty acid keeps the skin constantly hydrated by sealing in the moisture.
Prevents Acne Breakouts - Use for Oily or Combination Skin
- Helps prevent the outbreak of pimples and controls the production of sebum.
- Has antimicrobial, anti inflammatory to minimize breakouts and heal burns or scarring that can occur during breakouts.
*Red Raspberry Seed Oil:
Red Raspberry seed oil has a high Vitamin E content -
Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant, it reduces skin damage and mops up free radicals that contribute to skin-aging.
- Carotenoids are strong antioxidants that play a crucial role in the health of our skin. They inhibit UV damage and stimulate cell repair. The carotenoid content of red raspberry seed oil is 23 mg/100 g of oil.
- Red raspberry seed oil contains a high amount of Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil has been shown to reduce the destruction of collagen as well as protecting against Ultraviolet damage from the sun.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil contains phytosterols. Phytosterols promote new collagen production, leading to healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil moisturizes the skin, improves elasticity, reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
* RHODIOLA HAIRACTIVE: Strengthens the hair by restoring elasticity to the hair fiber while helping to control frizz.
*SAW PALMETTO: Has been referred to Nature's DHT blocker and reduces the amount within the hair follicles of men. The components of saw palmetto that block the enzyme work in a similar way as the synthetic ingredients in prescription medication for hair loss. Helps slow down the balding process and stimulate new hair growth and may inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT.
* HYDROLYZED SILK PROTEIN: Forms a crystalline protective barrier because it is derived from silk, one of the strongest natural fibers in the world. It will improve your hair’s elasticity, resiliency, and increase the shine and luster.
- *MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT has anti-inflammatory properties, calming & caring for delicate, sensitive skin, is known for its natural medicinal properties & its ability to soothe rough & dry skin.
- *MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT is known for its soothing skin healing properties.
- *PRIMULA VERIS (COWSLIP) EXTRACT is high in beta-carotene & vitamin C, as well as calcium, sodium, potassium, & salicylates. These are antioxidant & immune system boosting nutrients that can help your skin recover quickly from various forms of damage (acne breakouts, rashes etc.) so that it can look more healthy, even, & beautiful. Its cell regenerating affects also help to even out your complexion to bring about a more radiant overall appearance.
- *ALCHEMILLA VULGARIS (LADIES MANTLE) EXTRACT is a rich source of tannins, flavonoids, salicylic acid & mineral salts. It has potent astringent properties.
- *VERONICA OFFICINALIS (SPEEDWELL) EXTRACT contains Vitamin E, Vitamin K & Vitamin C & is used for its skin-conditioning properties & has extraordinary healing properties.
- *MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAD (LEMON BALM) EXTRACT has a distinct ability to penetrate into the skin & protect against UV-radiation & sum damage. The caffeine & ferulic acid, which are present within this plant, are potent antioxidants, which assist, in this skin-protecting function.
- *ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (YARROW) EXTRACT balances skin functions at the same time it soothes itchy, dry skin, relieving minor skin irritations, healing damaged skin & stimulating regeneration of new skin cells. The fatty acids boost the oxygen content in skin cells, aid cell membrane development, strength, & function. The high amounts of flavonoids are vital antioxidants that protect against cell-damaging free radicals.
PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE – 5 is a highly bioactive, deep skin penetrating peptide that deeply penetrates the skin through enhanced collagen production.
- Helps to strengthen skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- It overrides the effects of Matrix Metalloproteinase (MMP) enzymes that contribute to skin aging.
- Stimulates collagen synthesis, significantly improving the appearance of any type of wrinkle.
- It firms & moisturizes the skin & can even reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
*CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT has Anti-inflammatory, soothing & analgesic properties.
- Papaya is a good source of Vitamin A and Papain, this fruit helps in removing dead skin cells along with breaking down the inactive proteins.
- Papaya has a low sodium quality & helps you keep your skin hydrated.
- Papaya contains more Carotene compared to other fruits & will reduce pimples
*GREEN CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT has great revitalizing agents.
- Rich in antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, flavonoids & vitamin C, as well as vitamin B (foliate & pantothenic acid).
- Kills dead cells & purifies the skin.
- Healing enzymes help treat sunburn & irritated skin.
- Fights Free radicals that age your skin.
*Pineapple - This extract has a variety of positive effects on the skin that include hydrating, purifying, cleansing, & protecting.
- Full of important antioxidants and these work to prevent cell damage within the body by fighting against free radicals.
- This fruit helps to keep the skin flexible and firm because it increases collagen synthesis.
- It contains vitamin C and amino acids and these are all skin-friendly nutrients.
- This fruit contains high amounts of anti-inflammatory substances and vitamin C, both of which fight the causes of acne.
*Pumpkin Seed Oil for skin
- Boosts cell turnover & helps maintain collagen levels, keeping skin firm & youthful.
- Contains Zinc that helps maintain collagen levels naturally for more elasticity.
- Is high in Vitamin B & K , Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and antioxidants that improve skin tone, fights acne & helps w/skin renewal.
- Has Vitamin A that stimulates new skin cell growth & repairs your existing skin damage and fights acne.
- Has Vitamin E that helps even out skin tone & minimizes the appearance of existing scars.
- Regulates skin oil production which makes it useful for both oily/acne-prone skin & dry skin.
- Has Vitamin K & is essential for full activation of the GLA proteins.
- Moisturizes, fights free radicals & helps maintain a youthful appearance
*Pumpkin Seed Oil for hair
- Has Zinc which is vital for scalp health & GREAT for hair strength
- Hydrates hair follicles giving shiny, lustrous strands #beauty
*Rice Bran Oil – Rich in vitamin E & fatty acids, nutrients & antioxidants & able to deeply penetrate into skin’s layers, nourishing it from within, making your skin very soft & velvety.
- It improves skin’s elasticity, making it appear more youthful & plump
- It hydrates the skin & helps it to retain moisture, making your skin softer & smoother
- It nourishes skin cells with vitamins & antioxidants, slowing down & preventing the aging process
- It improves overall brighten complexion & helps to even out skin tone
- It helps to reduce the appearance & prevent wrinkles & fine lines
- It is light & will not clog pores
*Safflower Oil – A terrific moisturizer enabling the skin to gain a healthy glow.
- It helps maintain skin elasticity by enabling the skin to retain moisture & removing dry skin.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles by smoothing & hydrating the skin.
- It is rich in linoleic acid, which is an important carrier of vitamins A, D, K, & especially vitamin E.
- Has powerful dirt & oil removing abilities. It reduces the risk of "clogged" pores that can lead to blackheads & acne outbreaks.
- Have soothing & antioxidant properties that help to treat damage & inflammation.
*Salicylic acid has analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-viral properties; it is considered a highly beneficial ingredient to treat acne prone skin. While sterols & tannins have wound healing & anti-inflammatory properties.
*Sea Buckthorn Oil: Is highly prized due to its great abilities to grow hair, heal damaged skin and reduce symptoms of skin and hair conditions. It contains beta carotene (contributes to its orange-red pigment), tocopherols (vitamin E), essential fatty acids (such as: linoleic, Oleic, Palmitic, Stearic) and phytosterols.
Sea Buckthorn Benefits Include:
- Encourages hair growth
- Deters split ends
- Reduces hair loss
- Increases hair elasticity
- Moisturizes dry skin
- Soothes itchy/ dry scalp
- Minimizes inflammation
- Damaged hair
- Nourishes the hair follicles
- Keeps hair frizz free
- Wonderful for those that suffer from eczema, rosacea, dermatitis, psoriasis
*Seaweed - From cleansing to toning, moisturizing to repairing, seaweed is able to survive extreme conditions and often adapt to changing environments, giving them potent powers to be harnessed for renewing the look of skin. It bathes the skin in moisture and calms sensitivities and is a very potent antioxidant which fights free radicals and prevents aging.
*SHEA BUTTER stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging & repairs rough, damaged skin. It is an excellent moisturizer & has extraordinary anti-aging & brightening abilities.
Benefits of Shea Butter include:
- Protects us from the sun, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles & blemishes.
- Helps to restore elasticity & moisture to the skin
- Absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft & silky, not greasy
- Prevents premature wrinkles by boosting overall collagen production
- Provides important skin lightening vitamins such as Vitamin E, A & D
- Helps eliminate acne scars & other scars associated with eczema & psoriasis
*Skin Renewal Complex of Glucosamine HCL, Algae Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae extract, Urea.
- Complex of natural active ingredients consisting of low molecular weight glycosaminoglycans (500-2000 daltons) and polysaccharides from marine sources.
- Shown to induce exfoliation & skin cell renewal and has the ability to act in oxidative stress and improve skin conditions.
- Skin renewal booster, calming skin exfoliator, increases firmness of skin, clarity, reduces sagging, anti-aging.
- In vivo & in vitro tests show an increase of cell renewal like AHA’s without irritation, improvement in skin firmness by 55%, skin clarity by 35%, a 55% reduction in the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and a 25% reduction in sagging. Unlike alpha-hydroxy acids and retinol.
- SkinRenewal Complex has a calming effect on the skin and can also help to increase microcirculation and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
*SkinTight AP is a high-purity algae extract from micro algae (Nannochloropsis oculata) combined with pullulan, a film-forming natural sugar (glucan) from the fungus A.
- Contains vitamin C & B12 as antioxidants that provides immediate skin tightening effect
- Provides long-term effects by protecting skin cells from oxidative stress
- Strengthens the connective tissue of the skin by stimulating collagen synthesis & renewal of tissue cells
- Pullulan helps by retaining moisture.
*SkinTight C Root (Chicory Root)
- Studies have shown that SkinTight C-Root has an immediate and medium term tightening effect on the skin thanks to sequential release of the active ingredient.
- After regular application the skin looks tight, firm and without signs of fatigue.
- Restores skin’s splendor.
- Enables smoother makeup application. Shown to increase collagen synthesis in in-vitro test systems.
*SILK PROTEIN studies have shown to combat wrinkles as well as offer defense against ultra-violet rays. It naturally absorbs moisture from the air to provide excellent moisturizing & conditioning qualities giving the skin a very soft, smooth velvety feel
*Soy Rice Peptides dramatically reduces dark circles & puffiness around the eyes (clinical study showed 35% reduction after 8 weeks treatment) improves skin smoothness & texture, improves microcirculation of the blood in the skin.
*Urea is a humectant, which is an important components of skin moisturization that depletes as we age causing tightness & flakiness.
- It is a natural component of our skin’s tissues & makes up to around 7% of our natural moisturizing factor.
- It also has a very high water content, which helps to reduce the amount of water lost through the skin, which helps to accelerate the skins cellular renewal process.
VITAMIN C (L-Ascorbic Acid)
- Potent antioxidant that is shown to be able to protect skin from oxidative damages.
- Can improve appearance of aged skin by improving skin elasticity with enhanced collagen production, a protein that gives skin its elasticity.
- Mop up the free radicals that trigger wrinkling, sagging, & other aging changes.
- Vitamin C also helps smooth & firm skin & fades brown spots.
The length of time from when you start using vitamin C until you see results varies with each person. While some people see changes as soon as 2-4 weeks, it may take others 6-8 weeks to see a difference.
- An antioxidant that protects & repairs your skin, eases dryness & bolsters skin’s UV defense. (Antioxidants are agents that neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals, which are molecules that damage collagen & cause skin dryness, fine lines & wrinkles.)
- May decrease skin roughness, length of facial lines, & wrinkle depth.
When combined, Vitamin C and Vitamin E helps repair the skin from damage and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. They also help improve the tone and texture of the skin, making them a winning combination that helps to slow the aging process
Vitamin K helps to lighten under-eye circles or dark circles by controlling blood clotting.
*Watermelon Powder Fruit Extract is rich in Vitamin C & naturally occurring carbohydrates & amino acids.
- Supports the UV-stressed immune system of the skin & can be used to prevent photo-aging.
- Helps to protect the skin from every day toxins & promotes cell-renewal. It is the perfect addition to skin care products.
*Yeast extract contains Langerhans cells (skin repair cells just below the surface) act as our first line of immune defense in the body & become less active as we age. Yeast extracts are like no other natural ingredient in stimulating these sluggish skin repair cells. They work well for both tired & sensitive skins providing excellent antioxidant & anti-inflammatory benefits.